Wednesday 8 January 2014

Cyber bullying assignment - part 2

Part B:

1.) I would tell Teresa to keep all of her information private because anyone can find out so much personal information about you in a matter of 20 minutes. Even something as simple as putting your exact birthday and name can lead to someone figuring out your phone number and where you live.

2.) I limit my privacy settings so only friends see, but I do not use Facebook very often.

3.) You should always consider that whatever you post cannot be deleted from the entire internet, even when you think you've deleted it someone could have took a picture of your picture and they could have it forever.

Key Questions:

Who will be able to see my profile?
Am I at risk if I send this text/post this picture?
Can anyone besides my friends see this?
Even if I delete it, where will it go?
Am I sharing things about anybody else, that may not want to be in my post?
Will my post offend people?
Will my post still be here in a decade?

No comments:

Post a Comment